Monday, August 20, 2018

Can you audit my online Tax Accounting Class-online starting August 27th?

 
As I mentioned a few days ago we are starting the online Tax Accounting class August 27th.
 
Someone asked –“can I audit the class?”
Here is the rules:
 
Cost for outsiders non-FDU alum to audit is charge for 1 credit-$1334; For an FDU alumni the cost of 1/2 credit-$667.
 
Generally, we want them to have an MST and the MST can be from any school, or a JD or MBA.
 
For online version- CPAs without MST (since it has no effect on those taking if for credit for an FDU MST) with some years of experience.
 
Here is a link to my introductory video-take a look!  https://www.dropbox.com/s/7vty9ie9cgy24qt/Course%20Introduction.mp4?dl=0
 
If you would like to enroll contact me (brunettii@fdu.edu) and/or Ron West (west@fdu.edu)

No comments:

Post a Comment